What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are, most used procedure in dentistry. It can be applied to treat many problems in the teeth. Dental veneers can change people’s lives a lot.It is a miraculous solution for people who do not have self-confidence, hide their smile and have socialization problems due to dental problems. In addition to solving these problems, it also provides healthier teeth.
Why Do Dental Problems Occur?
Problems in tooth enamel can occur due to many problems.
- Problems in tooth enamel can occur due to many problems.
- Consumption of soda and food
- Various drug use
- Consumption of sugary foods and beverages
- Unhygienic dental health
- Due to stomach problems, abrasion with vomiting
- Trying to open soda cans
- Trying to open shelled Nuts with teeth
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
It can be applied to improve the appearance of broken, cracked, crooked, yellowed, stained, short teeth.
Types Of Dental Veneers
There are many types of dental veneers. There are many types such as porcelain veneers, composite bonding, laminate veneers. In this article, we will discuss porcelain veneers and composite bonding process. When write with porcelain veneers, other We will cover the types of coatings in our article, but we will not consider them separately because they are the same in all respects, including the procedures. Because coatings are named with the materials from which they are produced. In general terms, their , aims and results are the same.
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
Porcelain veneers require an average of 2 doctor’s appointments. The first appointment is for tooth measurements, and to prepare the original tooth. The original tooth is anesthetized to make room for the coating. Abrasion is performed on the tooth and the measurements taken for the new coating are sent to the laboratory. Temporary veneers are placed on the worn tooth, so that the patient does not wait without teeth in this process.
The second, appointment, is to place the veneers from the lab on the teeth. Veneers are adhered to the tooth with a special dental cement and fixed to the tooth with the help of blue light. Thus, your white and healthy teeth will be final.
Composite Bonding Procedure
Unlike veneers, it does not require measurement and waiting time. It can be completed in a single visit to the doctor.
Your dentist will cover and shape your tooth with a resin-like, tooth-colored material on your problematic tooth. Then, when it reaches the desired shape, it will fix the tooth with the help of blue light. If necessary, after fixing, shaping and filing can be done. After the Final Touches are completed, your teeth are polished and the process ends.
How Should Post-Treatment Care Be?
Coatings do not need special care. The hygiene of natural teeth should be given the same importance.
- You should use a quality toothpaste that will not harm your teeth.
- You should brush your teeth twice a day.
- You should not try to open the shelled nuts with your teeth.
- You should avoid acidic foods and drinks.You should take a break from coffee, tea, cigarettes and alcohol consumption for a while.
- Avoid sticky foods.
- You should go to a regular dental check-up twice a year.
- If you are involved in sports that require close contact, you should wear a mouthpiece to protect your teeth.
- If you have a habit of grinding your teeth, you should share this with your doctor and wear a tooth protector.
Dental Veneers Benefits
- Tooth Veneers Can Cover Broken, Cracked and Discoloration
- They Look Natural
- They cover up bad tooth colors
- Dental Veneers increase your self-confidence
- Dental Veneers do not require extra care
Dental Veneers Risks
There are no risks in getting dental veneers. Only the right decision has to be made as there is no going back.
Hard and crusty foods should be avoided. Problems such as breakage or cracking may occur. Apart from these risks, there are no possible risks of getting a coating.
Dental Veneers Cost
Dental veneers are divided into Zirconium veneers, E-max veneers, and porcelain veneers.
- Zirconium single tooth veneer price:180 Euros.
- Emax single tooth veneer price:290 Euros.
- Porcelain single tooth veneer price: 95 Euro
- Composite Bonding is starting, 290 Euros.